The other great thing is that Matt and I get along very well. We have a different kind of relationship. More so one of teasing and picking but none the less a very fun relationship. I was so happy for him to have met Carrie. Though she is younger, and being a little feminist I worried, she had a great head on her shoulders and a wonderful heart to help him raise his two kids.
On to the wedding day. It was HOT HOT HOT. I felt awful for the bride and groom since the place they used was not air conditioned. They had the option of an air conditioned place but then they could not have played any music. I can't stand the crazy country church rules at times. The wedding went smooth and it was nice and small. It was just a little country wedding which suited everyone. It was also informal for the reception...best thing for a bunch of country folks. The place was ideal since there was a playground across the parking lot and the wedding was in a fire station. The kids were hog happy!
Amazingly even though it was one of the hottest days of the year for that part of Indiana, the bride was still beautiful, the flower girl was stunning, and the bridesmaids were glowing. It was a happy day for all and a great time to celebrate. Here is to hoping the best for Matt and Carrie for years to come!
I wanna see pics of YOU at the wedding!:)
ReplyDelete