So for all you moms of toddlers out there...accidents do happen. I will share this story with you (even though years down the road it may bite me in the a**).
Gavin is outside playing soccer waiting for daddy to come out. Pretty normal at our house. Just as Sam starts to go out Gavin comes in and says "I have to go to the bathroom, something is coming out of my butt." I did not hear this to begin with but Sam relayed the message to me. He went to the bathroom while Sam started to get a plastic bag out for the underwear (we do not even bother cleaning underwear after certain accidents...though one has not happened for a while). Next we here GET ME A WIPE!!!! We made him say please, mostly because I know if I let that one slide then they all will, but I understood why he did not ask. He was in a rush to get some off of his tooshy just to be able to sit and do his business. Lets just say I was laughing a little to hard at the accident.
So moral of the story...even after the have been potty trained for a while, accidents still do happen...though mostly it seems like boys just hold their pee too long (since they don't want to miss anything)...but every once in a while you will get the "something is coming out of my butt" accident.
No comments:
Post a Comment