
WOW, we had quite the week. Lot of playing outside, playing in the leaves that are falling, and going to the doctor.

Gavin got to play in the leaves on Monday night. We do not have a great tree for fall leaves but he neighbors do. Connie and Larry did not mow up the leaves until Tuesday so Gavin could play in them. Larry raked the leaves and Gavin jumped. We had a lot of fun.
I don't know about anyone else but we still have flowers blooming!?!?!?! I really don't understand how they are still blooming after a frost (specially because they are not mums) but more power to them!
We played outside a lot this week until Thursday. We needed the rain but I am kind of ok if we don't get any until right before I plant our bulbs...maybe a little rain after, but not enough to make the grass grow anymore. We still have to mow but I am ready for it to be the last time we mow.

Last, we went to the doctor today for Eliza's check up and shots. Any guesses as to how much she weighs???? I can tell you she is not a small kid...she loves to eat everything...and she is at the 90th percentile for her age. Amazingly she is above the 50th percentile for height!!!! Maybe we do have some of my dad's genes in us. I hope we have a lot of his...I would love for my kids to have a little height to them.
I did get a couple of shots of her the week before. She had just gotten a bath...which she totally loves. She kicks all of the water out. The other one, she was working on rolling over, which she continued to prefect over the course of this week along with her pterodactyl shrill.
No comments:
Post a Comment