Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Update

So the main computer is still not 100% so you will have to wait for pictures another week.  Maybe I will have a little lady's nine month pictures done by the time I get that computer back up.  I was able to get two new toys though.  I am itching to set the computer back up and get it going.  I have a slide scanner...so I can convert them over.  I am hoping this will lead to a little bit of a new adventure in business.  Also I have an updated picture program...so I get to start playing on that soon.

While you do wait for pictures...I can officially tell you that Gavin has made me SO proud.  He loves the Beatles.  He asks to put certain cds in all the time.   Today was no exception.  He want to put in Yellow Submarine(the newer).  We listed to the cd and was looking at the Beatles quilt.  He told me they were singing about the submarine on the quilt and then he proceeded to name each member when looking at the pictures of the faces.  I may have started Beatlemania in my house. 

Eliza was funny too because she has learned to bounce with music.  She too loves the Beatles so she started swaying and bouncing to Yellow Submarine.  She had learned to wave.  If you are lucky she will tell you hi or bye when she waves to you.  It does come out a little Southern though. 

This girl is still not crawling but I don't think she cares anymore because she is really good about rolling quickly to where she wants to go.

I hope you all enjoy the nice weather.  It has made me a little sick but we have no stopped playing in it.  I have not been able to keep the animals in either unless they are famished. 

We have gotten two new fun games for the house.  We have yet to try the Zumba for the wii but we have been playing Just Dance for the wii.  It has the Apache song (if you know what it is...you must love it), which is my Friday song, and Gavin is loving it.  It is definitely a work out, that is for sure. 

That is about all on our front.  Time to get ready to go play outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment