Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weeks three and four

Ok to all of you doing the bible reading plan here we go.  I appologize for not getting on here last week but we had a computer crash and I have been working with that trying to save pictures.  So we have a week to catch up on and a new week. 

Job 40-42
Genesis 12-15
Genesis 16-18
Genesis 19-21
Genesis 22-24
Genesis 25-26
Genesis 27-29

Genesis 30-31
Genesis 32-34
Genesis 35-37
Genesis 38-40
Genesis 41-42
Genesis 43-45
Genesis 46-47

Happy reading. 

If you did the last reading, what did you take away from it and did you have any favorite parts???

I will proabably post the next reading up sooner rather than later since we will be down to just one computer.  Have a blessed week.  If anyone has any prayer requests feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment