We had quite the big weekend.
We had Aunt Mollie Mollie (with Victoria)
and Jessica
come down from Bloomington to see the kiddos. It was so much fun. Gavin got a bit spoiled with some Old Mac Donald's and then we had ice cream cones. He even got to do a science experiment with them. The good old baking soda and vinegar. Amazingly I did not have any vinegar so thank goodness for our great neighbors who did have some.
The dog even got in on the experiment too. She got nailed with the purple so Sam had to try and wipe it off of her and let me tell you, food coloring does not come out of a white fur coat very well. It stains hot pink actually. It is still there today (2 days later) but it is mostly gone. Jessica gave her the nickname rockstar after that.
Poor Carly, but hey maybe she learned a lesson right? Ok yeah right I know better than that...
Sunday Gavin went to church with us for just a little over an hour (enough to run off some energy). Then he got to go see Thomas the Train with his Gigi. It was amazingly quite in our house when we got back. Only when we got home Carly had her head poked out the cat door. Sam and I looked at each other very confused! I even asked if we remembered to shut the back door. We sure did shut the back door. She just was not happy being outside so she busted through the side of the window unit air conditioner we have.
We fixed it and ended up leaving again for a bit but she busted through it again. So now we are trying to rig something up that she cannot break through (any suggestions). Crazy dog! I just have to laugh at it though. Gavin got home and let me tell you he had a blast. He even wanted to watch the Thomas the Train show today (though he normally does not like it, I think because Ringo is no longer the conductor). So wow what a weekend. It was fun. I hope your weekend was just as fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment