Meet Anna and her parents Shea & Jim. Shea is like my soul mate. We LOVE the Beatles...since they were the greatest band around. They came over for dinner the other night and they let me take pictures of this precious little girl.
Not only do we love the Beatles but the boys both like to golf! This could make for a beautiful friendship. It also helps that we have little girls just two weeks apart. I see many sleep overs and cook outs in our future as well as football games (we all like sports!!!!). So without further ado I will share a few of the pictures I took. You tell me if Anna looks like Eliza...some people seem to think they look alike to the point of not knowing who is who (you know who you are...we love it though)...my son even did it one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment