We went there with our cousins Steve, Denise & Sidnee; and Stephen, Ally, Mai Mai & Mina. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast. The ticket line was not too bad so we got in quick. The bad part is...they did not allow strollers this weekend. They have a calender on their site of days that shows days blacked out for stroller use...not going on one of those days again. I totally understand why...the place is compact and packed full of people!!!! Me being me, I was not huge on the amount of people ( I was a little claustrophobic). You could not let the kids look at things as long as they wanted or even see all the things they wanted to see. It also was not easy to take pictures with that many people in there.
There was a lot to see and do there. I would have loved to touch some of the sharks but there were just too many people to try. Gavin went up and looked at them but he did not want to put his hand in the water for fear they might bite him.
| all I thought when I saw these guys were how tasty they looked. |
Eliza did pretty well in there. She loved the sharks, I think because the water was super blue and you went through tunnels where they were swimming over you.
Now some of you may be cringing at the fact of taking five children (all under five) to an aquarium...most of us did too. They are all great kids...so we were lucky. We did proceed to go to a bar and grill for a drink (and lunch) after a few hours in the aquarium though.
No comments:
Post a Comment